WILD means writhe through your boundaries, creates momentum for advancement.

WILD means sharing your Inspiration, be encouraged.

WILD means Limitless imagination, unleash creativity.

WILD means not afraid to Dictate your fear, continue seeking new admiration.

WILD means being passionate.

Being LOVE

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Trip back to Chez Dré




(Rear of) 285 - 287 Coventry Street 
South Melbourne Vic 3205 

For Reservation: 
+61 (0) 9690 2688

Very near to South Melbourne Market, and near Chef's Hat! 



Lunch at Chez Dré 



My cup of soy latte! AUD$3.80 + AUD$0.50 (BONSOY)

Chicken Brochettes and Rice Salad 


Marinated chicken thighs on skewers, with yellow & red capsicums that is freshly cooked, served hot! On a bed of cool Jasmine rice salad with mix of different vegetables, sliced Gruyère cheese, and vinaigrette! A perfect dish for a hot warm summer's day!! 
AUD$21.50 

Almond Croissant 


I love the flaky puff pastry, and the almond creme filling is just great with a hint of french rum which I think that is what it is that is giving it a great flavor!!! 

Chocolate Eclair 


I personally love the decoration of this! The filling was filled perfectly! However, I would like to have a stronger taste of the chocolate, somehow the flavor of the Choux Pastry was not as tasty as I would like it to be, and the texture was too soft. I believe the top of the Eclair could be slightly crunchy but it was really just normal. An item that I would not recommend or repurchase. 

Atmosphere! 


This place is always packed and busy. It does has quite a number of seats inside and outside where it looks like a court yard at the back! The high ceiling, comfortable seats and inviting decoration with displays of danishes, french patisseries and macaroons are just so inviting!!! I really enjoy the open kitchen concept!! I appreciate knowing the chef's work who organize and prepare delicious, nicely presented a-la-carte meals!!! 


Chez Dré has a lot more to offer, which I am just curious to try till I get my favourite meal from it! So, yes! It would be my one place to revisit many many times!!! 

Chez Dré on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment