WILD means writhe through your boundaries, creates momentum for advancement.

WILD means sharing your Inspiration, be encouraged.

WILD means Limitless imagination, unleash creativity.

WILD means not afraid to Dictate your fear, continue seeking new admiration.

WILD means being passionate.

Being LOVE

Monday, February 11, 2013

Melbourne Patisserie: L'apres-midi

website      facebook  

167, 169 Russell Street Melbourne 3000  

For Reservation: (03) 9663 8258 
Operating Hours: 
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 
10.00am - 11.30pm 

A Quick Stop! 

Peppermint Tea AUD$4.00

This is a really quick trip to the very new French Patisserie call L'apres-midi located part of Chinatown Melbourne CBD!!! I needed a place for an hour before my next appointment and I though why not try something sweet after my dinner and I was feeling of having some peppermint tea. It was in the evening at 6pm, majority of the CBD French Patisserie would have close so this was a great opportunity for me to check the place out!! 

For my Sweet Tooth 

L'apres-midi, AUD$9.00 


This is its signature petit gateau!! I believe the bottom part of it is a brownie (which I could be wrong). The aroma of a good quality chocolate is being used here can be detected at fist sense! It texture and overall is quite on the heavy side but despite I was so full from my dinner I actually finished this slice due to its portion! The flavour is so good but somehow it is very expensive for a slice of cake for its size.Not something that I would repurchase. 

Overall  

I was lucky to have the place to myself hence it is very quite and the ambiance is excellent! It feels high-class, comfortable and private but when the place is filled up, I feel that it can be noisy. 

The dessert display is gorgeous and there is huge variety of French Petit Geteau that I am really eager to try hence I believe more trips will be back for an afternoon tea with friends or just even by myself!!! 

Let me know what your comments are about L'apres-midi down below!! What have you tried and what is your favourite cake? 
L'Apres Midi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment